- Ph.D. Applied Psychology and Brain Development; 1998 Columbia University
- A.M. Applied Psychology; 1994 Columbia University
- B.A. Psychology; York College, City University of New York
- 2011 – Present; Independent recruitment consultant and interview coach – See clients.
- 2000 – 2011; Corporate interviewer and recruitment consultant, Wal-Mart, IBM, Wells Fargo, Home Depot, other companies.
- 1996 – 2000; Freelancer, content writer, author of several publications on the topic of human relations in corporate sector.
- 2000- Present: Society of Experimental Social Psychology
- 2004 – Present: American Human Resources Association
- Cloud recruitment, experimental recruitment
- Tennis – both actively and passively
- Learning new things
- Upon request. Contact me with your request and I’ll send you ten most recent references related to the particular area of expertise